Online Access Bars
Time & Location
Imagine if someone could press a button and mute that voice in your head that tells you that you’re not good enough or that you can’t accomplish what you dream about?
That voice comes from the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that we have locked in our brains and that keeps us from believing we can have the life we've always known is possible.
What are the Bars?
The Access Bars® is a set of 32 points on the head which, when lightly touched, stimulate positive change in the brain and defragment the electromagnetic components of stress, thoughts and emotions.
This gentle, non-invasive technique works on releasing both physical and mental blocks stored within the body and helps to facilitate greater ease in all different areas of life.
What are the Benefits of Bars?
- Improved physical health
- Greater mental clarity and reduced stress
- Enhanced motivation and easier communication
- Significant increase in feelings of joy, happiness, gratitude, kindness and peace
- Deeper relaxation and positive effects on migraines and insomnia
- Enhanced mental health: reduced symptoms of depression, panic attacks, ADD, ADHD & OCD
- Greater intuitive awareness
How does it work?
When lightly touched, the Bars points stimulate a positive neurological response inside the recipient. This appears to trigger the body’s natural ability to heal and facilitate the physiological changes required for greater wellbeing.
What does a session involve?
A session normally lasts 60 to 90 minutes and feels like a gentle head massage.
The Access Bars® is practiced in 173 countries, by more than 10,000 trained facilitators. Tens of thousands of people enjoy Bars sessions around the world, every year.